Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the G.Network Communications Limited (“G.Network”, “we”, “us”, “our”) Recommend a Neighbour scheme (the “Scheme”). The Scheme is administered by G.Network and its service providers.
Referring a friend or neighbour
- To be eligible to refer a friend or neighbour you (the “Recommender”) must:
1.1. be a UK resident aged 18 or over; and
1.2. be an existing G.Network customer with an active account.
- To take part in the Scheme the Recommender must follow the instructions on our website here (the “Portal”), including entering their details where requested.
- Having entered their personal details on the Portal and entered this Scheme, the Recommender will be provided with a unique referral link (“Referral Link”) which is personal to them. They may share this Referral Link with their friends and neighbours, provided they are aged 18 or over and a UK resident.
- A Recommender cannot recommend themselves and the Scheme is not applicable to other sites/residences/businesses owned/rented by the Recommender.
- The Recommender is responsible for ensuring that the Referred Customer is happy to hear from G.Network about the Scheme.
Accepting a referral
- To be eligible to accept a referral you (the “Referred Customer”) must:
6.1. be a UK resident aged 18 or over;
6.2. not be an existing G.Network customer;
6.3. not have previously been a G.Network customer within the 6 months prior to their referral; and
6.4. be in an area where the G.Network broadband service (“Service”) is available. Check our website https://www.g.network/address-checker(Link opens in a new tab) to confirm where the Service is available.
- The Referred Customer must follow a Referral Link and go on to enrol in the Scheme. To enter the Scheme the Referred Customer must follow the instructions on the Portal, including entering their details where requested.
- Once registered on the Portal, the Referred Customer must then purchase the Service within 150 days of their registration on the Portal for the Recommender and the Referred Customer to be eligible for the Reward.
Getting the Reward
- Once the Referred Customer purchases the Service, both the Recommender and the Referred Customer will be eligible to receive a £50 Amazon eGift card (the “Reward”), if the following conditions are met:
9.1. the Recommender and the Referred Customer must be eligible to enter the Scheme and follow the instructions as set out above;
9.2. both the Recommender’s and the Referred Customer’s Service must be active for 30 days from the Referred Customer’s Service start date; and
9.3. both the Recommender and the Referred Customer service must be live for 3 months to be eligible to receive the reward.
- If the Referred Customer or G.Network cancels the Service, or any part thereof, within the first 3 months of its start date, neither the Recommender nor the Referred Customer will be eligible to receive the Reward.
- G.Network shall have the sole decision on whether any eligibility requirements have or have not been met.
- G.Network must be able to connect Referred Customer’s premises for the Recommender and Referred Customer to be eligible for the Scheme.
- Provided the Recommender and the Referred Customer are eligible to receive the Reward, they will both receive an email containing a unique code that will enable them to claim their £50 Amazon eGift card. The Recommender and the Referred Customer must use the unique code to claim the Reward within 30 days of receiving the unique code.
- We reserve the right to refuse to pay the Reward if we believe the Scheme is being abused in any way.
- The Recommender and the Referred Customer cannot be the same person. Where we identify that this is the case, for example by email address, phone number, or policyholder name, we will refuse to pay the Reward.
- Only one Reward will be awarded to the Recommender and a Referred Customer, irrespective of the number of Services the Referred Customer purchases.
- There is a maximum of 12 referrals per person per calendar year.
- If either you and/or the Referred Customer have not received your Reward 30 days after policy has been active for 30 days please contact us here.
- The Recommender and the Referred Customer will have no claim or action whatsoever against G.Network, its agents, employees or officers as a result of the Referred Customer not being eligible for the Scheme or for any other reason under these Terms.
- G.Network does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind, which may restrict, delay or prevent the transmission or receipt of referral, or any communication which may be regarded as spam or junk mail by your email provider.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, G.Network will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Recommender or the Referred Customer or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the Scheme or receiving the Reward. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The benefit of the Scheme is not transferable, and it may be amended, withdrawn, extended, or suspended at any time without notice.
- Please keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- G.Network’s decision is final and binding in all respects.
- G.Network will not be responsible for any delays caused by any third parties.
- The Scheme is not eligible with any other offers or promotions.
- The Reward is not negotiable or transferable and may not be claimed by a third party on behalf of the Recommender or the Referred Customer.
- By entering the Scheme, the Recommender and the Referred Customer agree that G.Network may send further communications solely as part of this Scheme. This does not affect G.Network marketing preferences.
- Rewards may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The Reward excludes any costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Reward, including but not exclusively tax or personal expenses. Recipients of the Reward agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by them.
- If G.Network has grounds to suspect the Recommender or the Referred Customer of deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Scheme in any way) or if G.Network believes the Scheme is being abused in any way, G.Network reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify the Recommender, the Referred Customer or any person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity and/or refuse to pay the Reward.
- In making or receiving a referral under the Scheme, the Recommender and the Referred Customer confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Reward. G.Network may require the Recommender and the Referred Customer to provide proof that they are eligible to receive the Reward.
- G.Network reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Scheme or any Reward, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice.
- Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of the Scheme. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. Gift cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. G.Network and Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. All Amazon registered and unregistered trade marks and copyright are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- These Terms shall be governed by the law of England and Wales, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.