Terms and Conditions
- Where an employee of G.Network (“The Employee” recommends a friend who is not a G.Network customer (the “Referred Customer”) to us, and they take out a G.Network broadband service (a “Service”), The Employee will receive a £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* and the Referred Customer will be eligible to receive a £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* (the “Reward”), subject to your and the Referred Customer’s compliance with these terms and conditions.
- This offer is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- This offer is only available to new customers by following instructions in their first email and is not eligible to be taken with other promotions including but not limited to, contract buy out, refer a neighbour and essential fibre.
- The 3 Months’ Satisfaction Guarantee shall not apply to any G.Network Service for which the Referred Customer received a Reward following referral by the Employee.
- The Employee must confirm their registration, following the instructions in their first email and the Referred Customer must register their details within the portal here (the “Portal”) in order to be eligible for the Reward. Subsequent instructions must also be followed
- By registering your details in the Portal the Employee and the Referred Customer will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- In order for both the Employee and the Referred Customer to be eligible to receive the Reward, the Referred Customer’s service must still be active 30 days after the service start date.
- The Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* email will be sent within 30 days of customer being activated.
- The Reward applies to a new purchase of services only by the Referred Customer, and not a renewal of an existing service.
- The Referred Customer cannot have previously been G.Network customer within the 6 months prior to their referral.
- The Referred Customer must purchase a G.Network service within 180 days of their registration in the Portal for the Reward.
- The Promoter shall have the sole decision on whether any eligibility requirements have or have not been met.
- This Employee Referral Programme may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice.
- G.Network must be able to connect the Referred Customers premises for the Employee and Referred Customer to be eligible for this promotion.
- Once the service has been active for 30 days and provided the Employee and the Referred Customer have both completed the registration of their details in the Portal and are otherwise eligible to receive the Reward, the Employee will receive a £25 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* and the Referred Customer will receive a £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*. The Employee and Referred Customer will each receive an email containing a unique code that will enable them to claim your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*.
- We reserve the right to refuse to pay the Reward if we believe the offer is being abused in any way.
- The Employee and the Referred Customer cannot be the same person or from the same household as the employee. Where we identify this, i.e. Employee address is the same as referred customer address the offer will be void.
- Only one single Reward (i.e. one Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*) will be awarded to you and a Referred Customer, irrespective of the number of services that Referred Customer purchases.
- There is a maximum of 20 referrals per month
- If either you and/or the Referred Customer have not received your Reward 30 days after your G.Network service has started please contact us here.
- The Reward is subject to the following terms and conditions. *Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal(Link opens in a new tab)
- The Promoter and/or its agencies do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind, which may restrict, delay or prevent the transmission or receipt of your registration.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Employee or the Referred Customer for liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of receiving the Reward or use of the Reward. Your statutory rights are not affected
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion or any entry) or if the Promoter believes the offer is being abused in any way, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity and/or refuse to pay the Reward.
- In registering for the Reward, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Reward. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to receive the Reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this offer, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter of this offer is G.Network Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10057745) registered office 69 Wilson Street London EC2A 2BB.